classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Charente-Maritime Rally 2018

miles dent
Saturday 8 to Saturday 15 September.

See Bulletin 237 page 74 or here on the FORUM where you will find détails of the suggestedplan.

We have between 8 and 12 boats 'signed up ' so far.  Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in coming.

Please use my new e-mail address: miles.dent@orange.fr.

Or telephone: 0033 (0)546 912098
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Charente-Maritime Rally 2018

Gerald Turner 2924
Hi,there Miles.

I hope to come, I am thinking of taking early retirement, maybe by then I would have cut myself adrift on the sea of life.butif I am still working ,I probably drive down on the Sat/ Sun like I did before.

Tis a wait and see situation.

Gerald.
Reply | Threaded
|

Patrick Hay 3474
Hello Miles and Gerald,

I am planning to come too.  I'll be trailering Salvo from my home in the Pas De Calais and hope to be able to stay for the entire duration.

Truthfully it is still not a 100% certainty - but I can think of little that could stop me now that I've got it firmly in my head.

"Salvo" -  1963 Tricorn dinghy designed for coastal cruising
Conchil Le Temple
France
Reply | Threaded
|

miles dent
Thanks Gerald and Patrick - we now have eight 'definite' boats and another seven 'probables/possibles'. I will be sending more détails to all skippers in the next month or so as I know people coming from England like to get their ferries booked up well in advance.
We will be meeting up with some of the French 'Voile et Aviron' sailors as well - two of which have now joined the DCA !