classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Cork Harbour Festival

Jack OKeeffe
The weekend of June 4th will be the Cork Harbour Festival weekend.  Among the 50+ events is three days of dinghy/dayboat cruising with visits to historic monuments and many of the harbour villages.  Sail, oat or motor as you wish. Muster at Spike Island 10:30 each morning (Public Holiday on Monday) and bring a picnic.  Send an email to jack.okeeffe(at)gmail.com, or SMS to +353 87 2663588.  See corkharbourfestival.com
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Cork Harbour Festival

Keith Muscott 1516
Administrator
This sounds brilliant, Jack, and it would be a terrific rally to attend, but unfortunately it clashes with two regular important DCA dates: the Beale Park Boat Show and the Farnes rally in the NE.

Keith

Reply | Threaded
|  

Jack OKeeffe
Hopefully some of the near locals will take the bait.  

There is an event in Galway Bay - "Dinghy West" -  that is intended to include dinghy cruising - the dates are 8,9,10 July.  Do you think this should be promoted in DCA? 

Jack 

On 23 May 2016 at 17:15, Keith Muscott 1516 [via DCA Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
This sounds brilliant, Jack, and it would be a terrific rally to attend, but unfortunately it clashes with two regular important DCA dates: the Beale Park Boat Show and the Farnes rally in the NE.

Keith

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.dinghycruising.org.uk/Cork-Harbour-Festival-tp401p406.html
To unsubscribe from Cork Harbour Festival, click here.
NAML

--
Jack O'Keeffe
Mob +353 87 2663588
Reply | Threaded
|  

Keith Muscott 1516
Administrator
Yes I do, Jack. The possibility of a late June publication of Dinghy Cruising is looking unlikely at the moment, so getting details out to members in print by the end of the first week in July is probably in the lap of the gods – but I'll try. In the meantime, it should go in the rally section of this forum, I think.

Keith

Reply | Threaded
|  

Roger Barnes 936
Dear Keith

If you are back, Keith, please can you organise some application forms to be sent to me in advance of Beale Park?

Roger

Roger Barnes
President
Dinghy Cruising Association 

43 Witham Friary
Frome
Somerset
BA11 5HF

07801 263278
[hidden email]

On 25 May 2016, at 11:19, Keith Muscott 1516 [via DCA Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Yes I do, Jack. The possibility of a late June publication of Dinghy Cruising is looking unlikely at the moment, so getting details out to members in print by the end of the first week in July is probably in the lap of the gods – but I'll try. In the meantime, it should go in the rally section of this forum, I think.

Keith

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.dinghycruising.org.uk/Cork-Harbour-Festival-tp401p413.html
To start a new topic under Dinghies for Cruising: choosing, acquiring & using, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from DCA Forum, click here.
NAML

Roger Barnes
President
Dinghy Cruising Association

president@dinghycruising.org.uk
Reply | Threaded
|  

Keith Muscott 1516
Administrator
Will do. I'm now confident of getting there (to Beale) since the garage confirmed that my car should be fixed by this Friday.

Further Beale Park content sent in a private email as it contains member contact info.

Keith