Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

La Semaine du Golfe, Morbihan. 2017

Miles Dent 2959
Anyone coming to La S. du G. this year.  I will be there with Jean-Luc and The Water Rat - in flotilla 3b - staying at Camping Penn Mar, Baden - near Port Blanc.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: La Semaine du Golfe, Morbihan. 2017

Tom Hart 2280
Hi, Miles. I'm attending​for the first time. I'm in Flotilla 3, with Hwælweg, my self-built Twixt design, by Michalak. My wife is accompanying me but not sailing, so we are not camping.
Hope to see you there.
Tom.
Tom. Wayfarer and Michalak Twixt. Solent.
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Allender
Hi Miles and Tom,  I am attending La Semaine du Golfe for the first time with my wife, Jo, and Le Rosbif, my Ilur, in Flotilla 2, staying at le Flower Camping de Conleau, hope to see you there, best wishes,  Chris Allender
Chris Allender, Le Rosbif
Reply | Threaded
|

Roger Barnes 936
Mary Dooley and I will be attending in Flot 2 with her Mirror ‘Oranges' and my Ilur 'Avel Dro'. We'll be sleeping aboard the Ilur, wherever our flotilla ends up each night. This is the relaxing way to attend the SdG, without all those early morning starts and commuting...

Roger

Roger Barnes
President
Dinghy Cruising Association 

43 Witham Friary
Frome
Somerset
BA11 5HF

07801 263278
[hidden email]

On 18 Apr 2017, at 11:01, Chris Allender [via DCA Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Miles and Tom,  I am attending La Semaine du Golfe for the first time with my wife, Jo, and Le Rosbif, my Ilur, in Flotilla 2, staying at le Flower Camping de Conleau, hope to see you there, best wishes,  Chris Allender
Chris Allender, Le Rosbif

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.dinghycruising.org.uk/La-Semaine-du-Golfe-Morbihan-2017-tp818p822.html
To start a new topic under Rallies, Raids & Cruises: planning & places, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from DCA Forum, click here.
NAML

Roger Barnes
President

president@dinghycruising.org.uk
Reply | Threaded
|

David Bewick 3135
I will be there, again,  with Aberrare.  We will be in flotilla 2 and camping at Concleau.
Reply | Threaded
|

Miles Dent 2959
In reply to this post by Roger Barnes 936
Sounds good Roger, but us over seventies need a bit of comfort. Proper beds for our exhausted bodies, standing headroom for our aching backs, hot showers for .....
Reply | Threaded
|

Roger Barnes 936
There are showers and bars with standing headroom in virtually all the overnight ports. And you wouldn't be tired if you didn't do all that commuting.

From Roger Barnes by mobile

On 19 Apr 2017, at 09:35, Miles Dent 2959 [via DCA Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sounds good Roger, but us over seventies need a bit of comfort. Proper beds for our exhausted bodies, standing headroom for our aching backs, hot showers for .....

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.dinghycruising.org.uk/La-Semaine-du-Golfe-Morbihan-2017-tp818p825.html
To start a new topic under Rallies, Raids & Cruises: planning & places, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from DCA Forum, click here.
NAML
Roger Barnes
President

president@dinghycruising.org.uk
Reply | Threaded
|

Pete Menear
In reply to this post by Miles Dent 2959
Hello Miles, I can't seem to find a date anywhere, can you please oblige me so that I can make a decision.
                                                                                Pete
Reply | Threaded
|

Miles Dent 2959
Hi Pete,
I think you might be a little late for this year ... it starts on Monday 22nd. May.
Miles.
Reply | Threaded
|

Pete Menear
Ah well, some other time then, thanks for letting me know anyway.
Reply | Threaded
|

Tom Hart 2280
In reply to this post by Miles Dent 2959
I had a great first time. This seems to capture the experience of the Grand Parade best: https://youtu.be/4V1NkQc5WWo
Tom. Wayfarer and Michalak Twixt. Solent.