classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: All DCA Officers and Area Organisers and anyone else interested

Elizabeth Baker

I'll see what I can do Keith. It's not easy to find good pictures of oneself though, and I havn't time to search until the end of the week, as I'm out and about for the rest of the week.
Liz
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2017 4:41 PM
Subject: To: All DCA Officers and Area Organisers and anyone else interested

It has been suggested that we follow the example of other magazines and post thumbnail photographs of those in DCA positions of responsibilty by their contact details in the journal. This is fine by me, and if it is to be the case, I would like to see thumbnails accompanying submitted articles and features, too – entirely up to the authors, of course, but it would lend a professional touch.

By all means discuss this on here and on the Management Forum, but would officers / rally organisers please send me pics (jpegs) that they are not averse to seeing in the Journal in the meantime – as long as they are not against the idea in principle, of course.

Keith

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.dinghycruising.org.uk/DCA-AGM-2017-tp749p751.html
To start a new topic under Flotsam & Jetsam: Everything else dinghy cruising, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from DCA Forum, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|  

Keith Muscott 1516
Administrator
No rush, Liz.

I think this feature will gradually permeate through the bulletin over a few issues as others follow the lead of a few!

Keith

-----Original Message-----
To: Keith Muscott 1516 <[hidden email]>
Sent: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 0:31
Subject: Re: All DCA Officers and Area Organisers and anyone else interested

I'll see what I can do Keith. It's not easy to find good pictures of oneself though, and I havn't time to search until the end of the week, as I'm out and about for the rest of the week.
Liz
From: <a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="about:blank">[hidden email]
To: <a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="about:blank">[hidden email]

It has been suggested that we follow the example of other magazines and post thumbnail photographs of those in DCA positions of responsibilty by their contact details in the journal. This is fine by me, and if it is to be the case, I would like to see thumbnails accompanying submitted articles and features, too – entirely up to the authors, of course, but it would lend a professional touch.

By all means discuss this on here and on the Management Forum, but would officers / rally organisers please send me pics (jpegs) that they are not averse to seeing in the Journal in the meantime – as long as they are not against the idea in principle, of course.

Keith

To start a new topic under Flotsam & Jetsam: Everything else dinghy cruising, email <a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="about:blank">[hidden email]
To unsubscribe from DCA Forum, <a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="about:blank">click here.
NAML

http://forum.dinghycruising.org.uk/Re-All-DCA-Officers-and-Area-Organisers-and-anyone-else-interested-tp752.html
To start a new topic under Flotsam & Jetsam: Everything else dinghy cruising, email ml-[hidden email]
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|  

Roger Barnes 936
Next time I see you, ask me and I'll take a beautiful picture of you, Liz.

On 9 Mar 2017, at 10:45, Keith Muscott 1516 [via DCA Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

No rush, Liz.

I think this feature will gradually permeate through the bulletin over a few issues as others follow the lead of a few!

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Elizabeth Baker [via DCA Forum] <<a href="x-msg://74/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=753&amp;i=0" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]>
To: Keith Muscott 1516 <<a href="x-msg://74/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=753&amp;i=1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]>
Sent: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 0:31
Subject: Re: All DCA Officers and Area Organisers and anyone else interested

Liz
From: <a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="<a href="about:blank" class="">about:blank">[hidden email]
To: <a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="<a href="about:blank" class="">about:blank">[hidden email]

Keith

To start a new topic under Flotsam & Jetsam: Everything else dinghy cruising, email <a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="<a href="about:blank" class="">about:blank">[hidden email]
To unsubscribe from DCA Forum, <a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="<a href="about:blank" class="">about:blank">click here.
NAML

http://forum.dinghycruising.org.uk/Re-All-DCA-Officers-and-Area-Organisers-and-anyone-else-interested-tp752.html
To start a new topic under Flotsam & Jetsam: Everything else dinghy cruising, email ml-<a href="x-msg://74/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=753&amp;i=2" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]
NAML

http://forum.dinghycruising.org.uk/Re-All-DCA-Officers-and-Area-Organisers-and-anyone-else-interested-tp752p753.html
To start a new topic under Flotsam & Jetsam: Everything else dinghy cruising, email [hidden email]
NAML

Roger Barnes
President
Dinghy Cruising Association

president@dinghycruising.org.uk