SW Area Winter planning meeting

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SW Area Winter planning meeting

David Platten 2616
Just a reminder that this meeting takes place next Saturday, 17th February 2018, at Slades House Country Inn, Sladesbridge,  PL27 6JB.

As originally announced, we will meet for lunch at Slades House, then take an afternoon stroll before returning to Slades House for our evening meeting in the meeting room they have offered us. All members are welcome to join us for all of this programme, or any part of it. However, if you wish to miss the walk but attend the evening meeting, do not arrive at Slades House before 6.00 p.m. as the pub has recently changed its opening hours and now closes between 3.00 p.m. and 6.00 p.m.

For those who wish to join the afternoon walk the walk will now include a refreshment stop in a teashop in Wadebridge. We will leave there around 5.00 p.m. to complete our walk back to Slades House in time for opening.

Regards, David
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SW Area Winter planning meeting

Steve Parke 2986
Thanks David. Was lunch starting 12.30pm?
Steve
Arwen's Meanderings
www.arwensmeanderings.blogspot.com
Reply | Threaded
|

David Platten 2616
Steve - yesI'll be at pub from about  1230. Lumchtime food served until anout 1430 so mo rush! David
Reply | Threaded
|

Roger Barnes 936
I won't be able to come to the planning meeting this year, but I'll email you my thoughts on things, before then.

Roger

On 14 Feb 2018, at 10:33, David Platten 2616 [via DCA Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Steve - yesI'll be at pub from about  1230. Lumchtime food served until anout 1430 so mo rush! David

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.dinghycruising.org.uk/SW-Area-Winter-planning-meeting-tp1180p1182.html
To start a new topic under Rallies, Raids & Cruises: planning & places, [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from DCA Forum, click here.
NAML

Roger Barnes
President
Dinghy Cruising Association

president@dinghycruising.org.uk