classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Watercraft Magazine and 'Join the Club'

Keith Muscott 1516
Administrator
Subscribers will have noticed that Pete Greenfield has done us proud in his Join the Club section in the current issue of Watercraft, with a fine shot of the Forth Bridge straddling the page for starters.

The author, Martin Swinbank, DCA member and Commodore of the RABC, told me that his solo cruise up the Forth in his Wanderer resulted in the first account he has written for publication when he offered it to me for Dinghy Cruising. He also did a great job when he got it down to 1,000 words for Watercraft too, I think you'll agree.

Pete G has also clarified in WC, at my request, that the DCA submission for JtC in the last issue was the work of Chris Lavender – not me.

Another Join the Club account is needed for his next issue, and by the end of next week. Any takers out there?
I am struggling to get the Spring issue of DC to the printer before the Reivers double rally in nine days' time. Contact me via my personal email if you are interested.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Watercraft Magazine and 'Join the Club'

Andy Biggs 3272
Well done Keith on getting bulletin 243 printed and posted out, some interesting reading and also an article in the recent issue of watercraft, which keeps the DCA in the wider sailing community
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Watercraft Magazine and 'Join the Club'

Keith Muscott 1516
Administrator
Thanks, Andy.
Keith

-----Original Message-----
To: Keith Muscott 1516 <[hidden email]>
Sent: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 7:59
Subject: Re: Watercraft Magazine and 'Join the Club'

Well done Keith on getting bulletin 243, some interesting reading and also an article in the recent issue of watercraft, which keeps the DCA in the wider sailing community

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.dinghycruising.org.uk/Watercraft-Magazine-and-Join-the-Club-tp1710p1874.html
To start a new topic under Flotsam & Jetsam: Everything else dinghy cruising, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from DCA Forum, click here.
NAML