Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

YACHTING WORLD DAYBOAT FOR SALE

stewartmoxham1910
FOR SALE......Yachting World 14' Dayboat sailing dinghy. Mahogany clinker construction. No. 354 "Egret". Professionally refurbished at south coast boatyard in 2016 including, new deck, new thwarts and side benches, new centreboard case, new transom, new hog, new buoyancy bags, new rudder stock and tiller new running rigging and fitting. Also, additional forward fitted seats. Boat has alloy spars and a good suit of Sanders sails. There are oars, rowlocks, fenders and anchor, chain and warps. Boom up cover. Refurbished trailer in 2017 with new wheels, new tyres, new hubs and bearings, new jockey wheel and repainted.....ready to trail Boat in superb condition and is an excellent cruising or racing dinghy. Boat ashore in Lancashire.DB 354
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: YACHTING WORLD DAYBOAT FOR SALE

Gerald Turner 2924
There's no price, but if you need to ask ,you can't afford it!
Reply | Threaded
|

stewartmoxham1910
Gerald
My apologies, I forgot to include the asking price which, I believe, is very affordable at 
£1250.
Stewart

Sent from my iPad

On 22 Jun 2018, at 19:00, Gerald Turner 2924 [via DCA Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

There's no price, but if you need to ask ,you can't afford it!

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.dinghycruising.org.uk/YACHTING-WORLD-DAYBOAT-FOR-SALE-tp1331p1334.html
To start a new topic under Members' Ads: offered & wanted, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from YACHTING WORLD DAYBOAT FOR SALE, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Gerald Turner 2924
Yes, very reasonable, but still lot buying, too many boats, already exceeded the formula of n + one!